On the graph traversal and their efficiency.
- Pre-order depth-first-search
- Reverse post-order depth-first-search
This could be a very helpful reference when designing data-flow analysis on programs.
How to use version numbers in a sensible way: the MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH format. And I quote:
- MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes.
- MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards-compatible manner.
- PATCH version when you make backwards-compatible bug fixes.
Your personal data is the fuel to power the Internet today, and how should we face it.